- 2 pounds boneless center-cut pork loin
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Pat pork dry with paper towels, place in shallow roasting pan. In small bowl, stir together garlic, salt, sage, rosemary, pepper and olive oil to make a paste. Rub garlic paste over all surfaces of pork loin; place in oven, roast for 15 minutes.
- Turn oven temperature down to 300 degrees F., roast for 15-20 minutes, take internal temperature using an instant-read thermometer. When internal temperature of roast is 150 degrees F., remove from oven, tent loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
I would rate this meal an 8, maybe even 8.5. The little guy eats it without any fight...usually. Although, we do have to scrape off all of the seasoning. My sister recommended Green Beans with this meal, and we like to add the garlic potatoes found in the Steam Fresh bags. The picture added is of my gorgeous sister making this pork for the very first time a few months ago.