Monday, March 28, 2011

BBQ Chicken on the Grill

We made this for dinner tonight, so I thought I'd go ahead and start the blog off with one of our favorite meals... BBQ Chicken on the grill.  Mmmm.  One of the reasons I love this so much is because my husband does most of the work ;)

Ingredients:
Chicken Breast
BBQ Sauce (we love Famous Dave's!  You can get it at Target or Wegmans)

Directions:
Grill chicken, slather bbq all over while still on the grill, then serve when cooked all the way.  As I said, my hubby cooks this meal and these are the directions he gave me :)  I asked what temp, he said there is no set temp.  I asked how long, he said until it's done.  Lol.

Rating:
J-8
L-8.5
T- he ate it without much of a fight...I consider that a good meal!

Sides:
We had green beans (which none of us like, but we're trying to eat more veggies, so we had them anyway) and cornbread.  Mmm Mmm!

Picture to come when I get it uploaded to the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment